Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Let's finally admit comics are the best form of media out there.

That's right, I am a comics fan, big time! I think with the sorry excuse of politicians we have, lack of anyone to look up to, comic book characters are the heroes people need to look up to. They have taught us things about right and wrong, responsibility, truth, and justice. They are a huge benchmark of our society, and if you don't believe just look at how many people go to see the movies! People need heroes, real heroes now more than ever. I will be reviewing some comics, showing off some of my own ideas and artwork, and would appreciate any comments you would like to make. And feel free to list off some titles you like and tell me why you like them. Till the next time I blog, GOOD DAY CITIZEN!!
Bob

1 comment:

Jason Major said...

This week in Civil War #2...

Spider-man Unmasked?

Do you really think they'll go through with it?